Went to check in my bag 55mins before a flight left in the middle of night after already checking in online and they refused to take my bag.I had to wait, and now I'm still waiting as the new flight is delayed, to board another flight 10 hrs after I got to the airport.

Any other airline such as BA, Virgin, or Singapore Air would have had NO problem with that.

Worse airline and service I have ever recieved and I will never fly with Emirates again

I paid over £3k pounds to fly business class yet they are happy to treat me like this.Contined delay with the next flight - it's a joke

Review about: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Emirates Airlines?

Comments

I do understand your frustration Sir, sometimes these things happen.Its fair to believe that checking in online should have allowed you to get your bag through but unfortunately all that does is secure your seat.

Based on your timing, the plane was in the process of boarding at the gate which means that the decision not to accept your bag may not have been up to the airline.I am sure that as a Business Class traveler they would of tried but you must understand that check-in is also open 4 hours prior to the departure time.