Went to check in my bag 55mins before a flight left in the middle of night after already checking in online and they refused to take my bag.I had to wait, and now I'm still waiting as the new flight is delayed, to board another flight 10 hrs after I got to the airport.

Any other airline such as BA, Virgin, or Singapore Air would have had NO problem with that.

Worse airline and service I have ever recieved and I will never fly with Emirates again

I paid over £3k pounds to fly business class yet they are happy to treat me like this.Contined delay with the next flight - it's a joke

Review about: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Had an Experience with Emirates Airlines?

Comments

I do understand your frustration Sir, sometimes these things happen.Its fair to believe that checking in online should have allowed you to get your bag through but unfortunately all that does is secure your seat.

Based on your timing, the plane was in the process of boarding at the gate which means that the decision not to accept your bag may not have been up to the airline.I am sure that as a Business Class traveler they would of tried but you must understand that check-in is also open 4 hours prior to the departure time.

Etihad Airways - Lost luggage. No response from baggage dept. Etihad Airways "Hello, I want to complaint about my lost luggage, and absolute lack of any communication from the baggage department. I have tried calling multiple baggage contacts in multiple destinations from..." Read more Emirates Airlines - I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open with all the contents on the carousel and some content missing Emirates Airlines "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..." Read more Allegiant Air - Don't Risk Flying Allengent Airlines - Pay a little more and go with safer airline...like Southwest Allegiant Air "...Both times, there were 6 to 7 hour delays (with direct flights!!)."On time" is a concept Allengent airlines is not familiar with..." Read more Greyhound - Gotta blame somebody Greyhound "My scheduled bus was 6 hrs late and the station was closed in Ogden Utah. I waited outside from 4:30 a.m. until 11a.m. Luckily a nice couuple came about 20..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more