1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166, USA
2.8

As a passenger I am writing in regards to very distasteful experience with the Jet Blue/Emirates airlines.I booked a flight to visit my parents from DC->BOSTON->DUBAI->HYDERABAD with my wife, 9 year old Son and 2 infants on 5th June 2018. The Ticketing Agent forgot to print the tickets with TSA PRE due to that I need to go back and reprint the tickets which caused the delay and we missed the flight.

Our luggage went through with out the passengers all the way through destination(HYD). When I filed the complaint with Jet Blue they took the complaint but they took no responsibility to search the bags instead they asked me to contact Emirates. I did and finally I received the 10 bags out of 11 bags after 10 days of missing flight. One of the baggage got missed and other one got damaged (60" LED TV).

When I requested for the delayed/missing/damaged baggage compensation both the airlines are not taking any responsibility rather they are asking to contact each other for monetary compensation. After several calls/complaints I didn't receive any proper response rather no response.

After 20 days JetBlue is closing the case and when I asked for the compensation they are asking to file a new complaint with Emirates. As a passenger I already suffered a lot by missing the flight and now the airlines is giving a tough time to resolve the missing/damaged/delayed baggage claims.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy.

Comments

A 60" TV ? That is not baggage, it is freight.

As owner of record, you should have carried insurance to compensate for damaged or lost goods. Why do you complain that the "baggage" reached the destination on schedule ?

Emirates Airlines Reviews