Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I have traveled with Emirates (booking reference:H3HKK2) and had a horrible experience in August and September 2022. I made a complaint to them with the following reference number: LON/X/JU/101019/757**** regarding my experience on the trip and described the issues I experienced in great detail.

The airline was not empathetic towards the poor experience, overall service, and discomfort they had caused to me as a passenger.

They merely apologized and brushed me off. I am very disappointed and I was hoping after making a complaint, they would be more understanding and compassionate for the discomfort I experienced which was causd by them.

Unfortunately, they do not care and do not do anything to make things better. I will be strongly considering using other airlines after this experience.

User's recommendation: use another airline.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments