Flushing, New York

I would like to provide my honest feedback which I faced medical alergetic problem with emirates.

I am one of the frequent traveler with emirates and most likely to use emirates from USA to Chennai.

This is time I had very bad experience with emirates flight from Chennai to Dubai which leads to medical allergy because of the food. I am pure vegetarian guy and followed strictly on my religion. We wont eat not even egg.

I will always make ensure and update the ticket during booking for Preference is Asian Vegeterian Meal.

Also my skywards profile shows my preference is "Asian Vegeterian Meals". During my inflight journey I have also TWO Times cross checked with the crew (Mrs.SHUBANA) and ensure whether Vegeterian Food. But Unfortunately she served me a FISH. I also unknowing started eating two spoons. First I never realized it is Fish. After sometime somehow I got bad smell, after seeing the Lid (It was written FISH). Immediately I stopped eating and called the crew. Mrs Bridget addressed me sorry and we may not have vegetarian food.

I was very frustrated because we followed certain religious items very strictly. You guys made me to eat NON VEGETERIAN FOOD (FISH) because of carelessness. If I am not updated my ticket (or) Skywards member details earlier. I will agree the mistake will happen. Also I have ensure with the Cabin Crew Shubanna TWO times whether she is serving VEGETERIAN Food. She also said Yes. This is very bad and I never expected from emirates. After sometime the manager Mr.Simon came and say sorry and plan to server other food. But I have taken couple of times VOMIT because of I took FISH and throughout my journey to Dubai I never slept and not eaten any food. Also during Flight from Dubai to New York also I had vomit sensational and health was not good.

Past two days I had Alergy Problem and affected personally. (I am following Very strictly on this food )

I am not sure why this happened? You guys needs to answer. I can say again from my end the details are updated very carefully and I have all the snapshots taken during my journey.

As a customer we are paying the fee also for food and your duty to serve perfectly. Finaly I got response from crew this is human error. You guys needs to answer for this situation and confirm.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Emirates Airlines Pros: Seats.

Emirates Airlines Cons: Ran out of meals, Poor customer service, Flight attendant.

Comments