Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Flight #EK207 Dubai-New York May 14th, 2015.Supposedly the best of the best airlines turned out to be the the worst of the worst.

So we boarded the plane w 400 people and No air condition, on time with no delays. When we were moving towards the runway the plane stopped and after an hour with people causing commotion the captain realized there is a technical issue and it is unknown when we will ***. We were kept onside the plane for 2.5 hours with no food (not even snacks) or water. I started having major anxiety and panic attacks, afraid for my safety.

The flight crew were the most inconsiderate people. Our seats were next to their station and I was a witness to the crew members socializing instead of going around and giving out food and water to crying kids. It was a madhouse! People were frustrated and angry without any details on what is going on and why we were being treated like animals in a cage.

They finally let us out from the plane into a tiny lounge (at least it had AC). Forget about food or water at this point. 1.5 hours later they boarded the same plane all over again and with total of 4 hours delay we finally took off. Aside the fact that the treatment was horrible there are several unanswered questions.

Why the inspection was not done before the scheduled flight time and why the problem was not identified then? Ok fine it comes down to things happen we can all understand that but why we were not provided with a new plane? We were in Dubai, home country to Emirates Airline and the company couldn't expedite the problem with providing us with the new pane? I did not feel safe at all on this flight without even mentioning the treatment we received by the crew members.

Thank you for the most horrific and scary experience in my life that caused me a lot of stress and emotional damage.

It was my first and my last time I flew with Emirates!Never again!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Emirates Airlines. The most disappointing about emirates airlines flight from Emirates Airlines was poor customer service, flight attendant and airline Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Emirates Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Emirates Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Emirates Airlines?

Comments