Emirates Airlines - I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open with all the contents on the carousel and some content missing
I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them,
I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open with all the contents on the carousel and some content missing. I asked Emirates airline officer, whom was on duty at SFO airport before leaving the US Immigration and Customs for assistance and at 2.30 pm on Nov 2nd, 2013 he refused to help or assist me in any way all Emirates agent had was a small hand held weight which he wanted to weight my 22 kilogram ripped open luggage with it
Emirates agent kept asking me to sit at the airport and search what is missing. He was very rude and not helpful. He would not even help me in closing the zipper! I asked him for his phone number and his name & he would not give it to me nor was he wearing a name tag. He was an American/Chinese person working at 2.30 pm on November 2nd at US Immigration and Customs hall in SFO airport.
He told me at first that we do not care about thorn zippers.
That is exactly what happens to suit cases due to loading them on top of each other. The zipper is how you open and shut the luggage unless someone takes a knife and a cutter and rip your luggage usually the zipper goes first. This is called common sense.
My Luggage was put on the carousel with the top completely open and the contents on the carousel, other passengers had to help me collect my staff and put it back into the suit case. This was enough embarrassing by itself.
After I have gone home and after further inspection my 3 important & none replicable DVD’s plus 4 separate bags of Saffron from Iran (Each weighted 1 ounce) & a pair of $270.00 shoes was missing!!! I had a Parker pen which I bought in London a few years back was missing and can not find it now and two of my shirts were ruined.
How am I ever going to replace these items and other ruined items?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NTERSTATE Servicesâ€¢Daily Premium LTL 1 and 2-day delivery between the Northeast and the Carolinas.â€¢Green Label/Gold Label Guaranteed next day delivery to the designated areas (see our Green Label/Gold Label map)..."
- "4x4 and caravan transported from W.A to NSW. Little CBC truck broke down in outback NSW. What was suppose to be around a 3 day delivery time frame, according to..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."