Emirates Airlines - I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open with all the contents on the carousel and some content missing
I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them,
I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open with all the contents on the carousel and some content missing. I asked Emirates airline officer, whom was on duty at SFO airport before leaving the US Immigration and Customs for assistance and at 2.30 pm on Nov 2nd, 2013 he refused to help or assist me in any way all Emirates agent had was a small hand held weight which he wanted to weight my 22 kilogram ripped open luggage with it
Emirates agent kept asking me to sit at the airport and search what is missing. He was very rude and not helpful. He would not even help me in closing the zipper! I asked him for his phone number and his name & he would not give it to me nor was he wearing a name tag. He was an American/Chinese person working at 2.30 pm on November 2nd at US Immigration and Customs hall in SFO airport.
He told me at first that we do not care about thorn zippers.
That is exactly what happens to suit cases due to loading them on top of each other. The zipper is how you open and shut the luggage unless someone takes a knife and a cutter and rip your luggage usually the zipper goes first. This is called common sense.
My Luggage was put on the carousel with the top completely open and the contents on the carousel, other passengers had to help me collect my staff and put it back into the suit case. This was enough embarrassing by itself.
After I have gone home and after further inspection my 3 important & none replicable DVD’s plus 4 separate bags of Saffron from Iran (Each weighted 1 ounce) & a pair of $270.00 shoes was missing!!! I had a Parker pen which I bought in London a few years back was missing and can not find it now and two of my shirts were ruined.
How am I ever going to replace these items and other ruined items?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "I would like to share a bad experience on luggages, first time I write to you but second time it happens. -2 years ago, I received my luggage (Rimowa) with 1..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."