Washington, District Of Columbia

On 21st March 2011, my flight EK613 on Emirates from ISD to DXB got delayed for more than 6 hours (no reason is given), & hene my connection flight to CAI was lost, hereunder the problems & impacts of this journey:

Problems:

1- My connection flight to CAI is lost due to more than 6 hours delay for departing from ISD, & hence I have to stay in DXB for 22 hours till next availble flight, w/o finding any alternative routes.

2- My online checkin booked seat is changed by Emirates without notification (I knew on airport.!)

3- Emirates Ground crew at ISD airport, didn't mention that flight will be delayed for 6 hours, except after they took my luggage & gave me the boarding pass.!

4- The same crue was so rude, stating that they can't do much for my problem of loosing the connection flight

5- I was given a VERY low standered hotel room in DXB upon arrival (Copthorne airport hotel), with low quality soap & no dental kits, also ONLY PAID internet wired connection in rooms

Impacts:

1- Very important family gathering on 21st MArch is lost (Egyptian mother's day)

2- Cancel a very important business meeting in CAI for 22nd March, for end of quarter business closure, hence risk of comapny x million USD loosing.!

3- Staying with my same clothes for more than 40 hours

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Comments