Fresno, California

We arrived at the airport checked in our bags . Flight i believe was on time .

We were up in the air for 2 hrs , when the capiton said we have to return back to Lax due to the landing gear problem.So we arrived at the airport the Emirates employees handled the suitation very poorly. They promised us rooms when we got to the hotel there were no rooms for us. when i started getting upset they finally after 2 hrs accomdated us and told us there will be dinner for us, when we arrive at the hotel the kicthen was closed So i had to sleep starving . Next morning when i woke up i had an infection due to not eating properly.

We were asked to check out out at 3 pm were as our flight was supposed to be at 9pm on the 31st . When we arrive at the airport we were told the flight is at 1 am . I tried to upgrade my flight they said there were none avaliable . when we were inside the flight i saw all the business class empty .

I tried to tell them i wasnt feeling well they were so rude with me. I ask if i could be moved to business class were i can rest better they were so rude with me and all they said was No. All the bathrooms were full , so one of the flight attendent told me to used the bathroom in business class the supervisior named Dhawni Keen yelled at me and discriminated me because i was in a hijab by saying didnt i tell you not to cross the curtain which she didnt even tell me once at all. Vey rude supervisor.

Food was really bad I will never recommend this flight to anyone . And i complain to every source i could about my experience.This

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Emirates Airlines Cons: Flight attendant, Poor customer service, Customer service response.

Comments

hahahahahahahahahaha....you do make me laugh...an infection due to NOT EATING????LMAO

Emirates Airlines Reviews