Dubai, Dubai
3.3

I took a day flight from Dubai to Frankfurt, Airbus A380-800, and I booked the second window seat from the front. But, during check-in, Emirates had changed my seat to 70, which is exactly above the wing, and that's the worst place I dread to sit on a daytime flight.

I discovered that my seat has been changed only at the time of boarding, when the welcome crew showed me to the back of the plane, instead of pointing front. I checked the seat change, and requested that I am particular about travelling in the seat I booked.

The crew asked me to take my assigned seat, and that they would help me find a seat closer to my booked seat after take-off. I was kinda okay with that response. But after take-off, their behavior changed to worse. None of them would answer me regarding this, despite me requesting politely several times. I was quite unsure for a long time, hoping that the crew was doing something for me, but all my hopes were put to rest after 3 hours, after I realized that they'd completely ignored my concern. Disappointed, I endured a very uncomfortable flight.

I wrote a politely worded complaint to the Customer Affairs team, and haven't received any response yet. This is quite appalling behavior, because they were very quick to deduct the booking fee from my credit card, but slow to/never respond to a concern.

Their message from such behavior, "We offer excellent service, until you book your ticket with us. But once you've paid us for your ticket, we don't give *** about you.."

Pathetic!! This is probably my last Emirates flight.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Emirates Airlines Pros: Food.

Emirates Airlines Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments