Sharjah, Sharjah
3.5

Hi ! I hope any of staff read my complaint and contact with me: i've 5 tickets Dubai-Cairo , Cairo Dubai.

The problem was in the tickets 12:55 , so we were there at 11:10 am counter staff said we closed ,we said still about 2 hours , they said departure time has been changed to 12:05 . I checked my mobile ,found 1 message reminding from company sent on the departure day at 2:20 am. We missed our flight , stayed all the day on airport, next flight only 2 from us drop it ,others 3 went back home . Next day they paid 1560 AED 3 tickets fines changing time.

I hope to get my rights. My name is Elsayed Mohamed Farouk. Ticket number 176 2187134449.

Date 18 Aug 15 Flight EK928 . Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

One of the staff who stopped us front of the gate of Cairo airport his name is Aasem Imam . Even we discovered that flight moved on time 12:55 not as they informed us that time changed to 12:05 . We are so upset from Emirates airline , Cairo airport management staff.

Emirates Airlines Reviews