Atlanta, Georgia

Just had the worst experience wih emirates airlines. Ironically it was my first and my LAST experience wth the airline.

I was 6 minutes late due to a delayed connection causing me to miss my flight to Dubai. I tried three different employees for help, one of whom literally walked away from me without listening and talking to his friend about what they'd have for dinner. In the end I spent four hours including phone time trying to find a solution. I travel frequently internationally and domestically and was absolutely appalled by the lack of customer service.

I will not fly emirates again and will encourage everyone I know to do the same. Customer service really only comes down to how someone helps you when you truly need it and emirates failed epically yesterday.

The airline has reached out to "verify flight details" and im eager to see what help they offer. sadly my expectations are very low following my previous experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Comments