Karachi, Sindh

My complain for check in officer who issued me boardin pass for flight email from dubai to karachi on 26 February 2015.you can get the lady officer name from my boarding pass # ex-454771973 issued on her terminal.

The behaviour of lady was insalting she does note of senior citizen whoes age is 57, on my excess baggage of just 2kg. she removing my luggage for 2 time on loading track ,as I am old man and such huge weight to much tired me.

My request to please ask the explanations from her, you confirm through your video recording on that time also.

My email address is Ahmed.batavia@Gmail.com. please forward this complain to her senior, coo, of airline àmirates also

Regards

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy.

Comments

Emirates standard has dropped tremendously.i would like to share what i had expereinced throughout my flight sea/dxb 14 hours flight and it was handle in a very un professional way by the chief stewart name chucky.

i was onboard flight sea/dxb and i have few issues to highlight here :-

i was accused of bringing non cabin bag size onboard and he threaten me onboard to report to my company that i do not behave onboard.

Emirates Airlines Reviews