Aliso Viejo, California

I have flown with Emirates Airlines from Dubai to LAX , which happen to be my worst flight experience, from poor service too none English speaking flight attendants, they are the most unworthy carriers out there, anyway they have lost my luggage and subsequently I have been given this phony email address: “mhblaxel@emirates.com “as the only method to contact their claim department, I just filed a complaint with California superior court under small claims to reimburse my damages. If anyone out there got entangled in similar situation with this fraud company, you could always email me for further advice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy.

Comments

Hi

Had the same issue - I arrived at the airport my bag was ripped ope and aia had several damaged and missing Items

I have flown from dubai to new york and baggage did not arrive.went to the baggage lost desk and was given assurance that it will be delivered in a few hours.the complaint number is jfkek45210.but now after nearly 3 days,still no baggage! Emirates does not respond to emails nor to phone calls.it is a disaster dealing with emirates!!!shame

looool you talk bad about 1 of the best airlines and you come from *** country and *** airlines so dont fly with a great company like flyemirates and go with *** indians airlines.

@mmmbbt

you mofu, go F yourself F ing Arob

All Emirates crew speak fluent English....unlike you.

As for your missing luggage: the fault probably lies with the Indian airport you departed from, rather than with Emirates!!!

Emirates Airlines Reviews