Emirates Airline's customer service is HORRIBLE.

They are so disorganized. People's time means nothing to Emirates Airlines. They are discriminatory.

They instructed on their website to pay for a ticket via Bank transfer because it's a ticket from Africa to Asia.

Well, after completing the wire transfer, I had to be calling Emirates almost every day for one week before they told me that they will not take the payment via Bank transfer any longer because of the countries involved and the payment now has to be made at any of their local offices in the countries/cities of travel.

In addition, they had no solution to how I'll get my money back. They asked me to call my bank again to cancel the wire transfer that my bank confirmed a whole week as successful and the money deposited to Emirate's Account in Citibank-Delaware. Bank transfers within continental United States usually happens within 24 hours during the week. Their customer service reps were routing me from the US to Dubai to India and everywhere and they were saying different things. After wasting my time going to the bank to do the money transfer, they wasted my whole week with their nonsense and now I do not even know how long it would take for me to get my money credited back to my account talk less of getting the transaction fee of $30 back. There's also the possibility that I may now have to pay more money to buy a new ticket with any other airlines because the departure date is closer. Really, Emirates!!!

Emirates Air-fares are expensive and yet they cannot spend money to implement cutting edge solutions that will provide great customer service.

CORPORATIONS AND ALL PEOPLE WHO VALUE THEMSELVES, THEIR MONEY & THEIR TIME SHOULD STOP FLYING EMIRATES.

THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE SWEAT.

Had an Experience with Emirates Airlines?

Comments