I would like to share a bad experience on luggages, first time I write to you but second time it happens.

-2 years ago, I received my luggage (Rimowa) with 1 wheel missing and 2 enormous impact on it. I went to Rimowa customer service and they fixed it.

- Last Monday, same thing happened. If the wheel is not missing, it is totally out of the luggage, I have pictures I can share.

Frankly, I am not that difficult but if every-times I have to worry about my luggage, what kind of trip and experience is that?

I have no idea where or how it happens, but do note that I travel very often (PPS member on Singapore airlines) and it never happened on any other company.

I wish you to improve your way of managing the luggages because customers care about experiences, and this one is bad.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Emirates Airlines and uploaded picture s. He best about emirates airlines flight from Emirates Airlines was seats. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Emirates Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Emirates Airlines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Emirates Airlines?

Comments