Las Vegas, Nevada
2.2

I traveled Emirates Airline flight Emirates (EK) 225 as Business Class passenger (JH4CKJ) from Dubai to San Francisco on 18th September. I started having little bit of itching in the last hour or so before landing.

Subsequently I had developed blebs and itching all over the body and am taking anti allergic medicines since then. I am sure this was some sort of insect *** on the plane. the reason I am saying that is that an announcement was made on the plane for a medical doctor on board. I being a doctor made myself know to the crew staff and then was asked to see a passenger.

This young man also had a large swelling on his arm which was clearly allergic in nature and was itchy. I told him it was some form of insect *** and because it was getting better no emergency medicine was needed. I would really like to bring this into the notice of the highest authorities as the cleanliness and hygiene of the plane needs to be seriously looked at and I would like to launch a complaint as it has seriously affected me on my trip where I am attending an important medical conference.

This is very unfortunate too as emirates is one of the best airlines in the world and such happening can severely affect its reputation. How can I go for the compensation?

Dr Masood Sadiq

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Emirates Airlines Pros: Yes.

Comments