Delhi, Delhi

Emirates has put it's brand name absolutely down. It's executives are thieves and cheat passengers. I have been forced to pay 163 USD on Dubai airport yesterday just for few hours transit visa.

A totally negative picture of the brand value has been painted by the exp,irates executive which was not expected of a world class airline.

I have all reference numbers and everything. If the reviewer cares to reply in few business days, that's fine else I would wish to escalate this matter to the higher authorities in emirates and would also post it on akosha.com.

Comments

TouristVisaOnline

You can get Dubai Visa Online from Tourist Visa Online They provide visa within 72 hours and express visa within 24 hours. I like this portal.

I got my visa next last month i applied from there. They are really expert in the dubai visa processing. They are really genuine person.I booked my hotel for Dubai from Tourist visa online they provide me best hotel in my budge .I would recommend use tourist visa online services. They provide visa tracking facilities also.

that is really wonderful. here

Emirates Airlines Reviews