San Jose, California

EK048/23SEP/2220H

FRA-DXB(37C)

I didn't realize how difficult it is to write a complaint or review without sounding arrogant or spoiled. Here goes. I have travelled extensively over the last 30 years. I have never ever experienced the absolute low level of courtesy and staff. I was seated at the emergency row. I turned on my reading light even though I was not reading and would be ready to expected the unexpected. A crew (German) came to approach me and rudely instructed to turn the reading light off as she claimed that I am disturbing the passengers that were seated on 37AB. Passengers seated on 37AB informed me that they did not even say a word regarding the reading light that I switched on. Even so if I do not want to have the reading lights being off, it's her duty to provide passengers with eye masks.

A senior crew approached me to apologized and was told that she will come to solve the matter and would also provide me with the name of the crew. There was no sign of her until the aircraft landed in Dubai.

I can say that the staffs on Emirates Airline is clearly out of its league, they are unprofessional, poorly trained, unresponsive and it is getting worse. Emirates Airlines need to retrain their staff and *** out such unprofessional acting individuals before they malign the company's name further.

Reason of review: Unable freely to preper my company document because cabin crew not allow me to put light on during flight,because of other friend of cabin crew sleeping besid ,German talking all the time with here,I told her my rite to put the reading light on .

Comments