Seoul, Seoul
2.2

Shame on an airline company that vouches that it is the leader in services,then doesn’t place any effort to support a passenger who gets injured, shocked and humiliated on its business class.I Boarded Emirates flight EK323 business class (the 'Amazing Airbus 380)'& fell asleep right away, to wake up after 3hrs of deep sleep with swollen face, bleeding cut on my nose, & a full noodles plate & its sauce on my face,hair & clothes - due to the extremely bad design of their seats where a passenger behind me placed her plate on the 'shelf' infront of her, with no way to know that the shelf is merely an edge, causing the plate to drop on the passenger infront - who is 1 meter below, in deep sleep! Injured face, bleeding, noodles all over my face, hair and clothes for a 9hr flight, and after 1 week of "studying the topic", the airline states: "Though beyond our control, we truly regret if this incident marred an otherwise pleasant flight....

& We value your support as a Gold Skywards member and look forward to welcoming you on board again soon". ARE YOU SERIOUS? This incident scarred me for life, and you look forward to welcoming me on board again soon?? IS THIS THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE?

Cause of heavy travelling – and my initial respect in your airline, it took me 3 months to turn from a blue to gold skyward member, and that flight is now definitely the last. #safety #service #airlines #skywards #emirates #emiratesairlines, #businessclass #platinumskywards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Emirates Airlines Flight.

Preferred solution: 100000 miles!.

Emirates Airlines Cons: Response from custserv.

• businessclass