My wife was on the delayed (14 hours) fight from Glasgow - Kuala Lumpur on 23rd January. I sent a letter of complaint to Tim Clark - it was dealt with by someone in Emirates office although it was a personal letter - so I attached it in an email to 19 senior members of staff to be forwarded to Mr Clark - I also asked for a copy of their Complaints Policy and their Compensation Policy - I have sent it 120 TIMES!

- there has been no response!

I have sent all the correspondence to Mr Clark via DHL marked Private and Confidential - still nothing! see latest at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBwBuOakZY

Comments

Emirates airline employ criminals...my exhusband is their Captain Patrick De Roeck of the airbus A380 a deadbeat father to my 16 year old son that he has abandoned for the past 13 years. They hide out in Dubai and ignore us in the outside world.

Im now going public to the media as something has to be done about this. Sylvia De Roeck

to ExWiffey Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates #998002

This has really nothing to do with the airline.

I am just a neutral person, but what you are saying it is or was your private life.

Us less airlines wants in money customer service = ZERO

Brentwood, California, United States #729863

I have a similar situation with the Emirates. I have found the personnel (Customer affairs) very irresponsible, sloppy, rude and inconsistent. Its a shame that Emirate sticks to THESE LOW STANDARDS.

Hi, may I ask how you got hold of the email addresses for the top dogs in emirates? I have similiar issue emirates do not acknowledge complaints, they couldn't care less they are too big to give a sh**